Tuesday 20 November 2007

SOMETHING TO LAFF ABOUT

This is just a collection of funny stuff to make you laugh.


Wife: Honey..... What are You Looking for?

Husband: Nothing.

Wife: Nothing...?? You've been reading our marriage certificate for anhour??

Husband: I was just looking 4 the expiry date.
**********

Q - What is the Difference between Mother & Wife?

A - One Woman Brings you into this world crying... and the other ensuresyou Continue to do so.
**********

Wife: Do you want dinner?

Husband: Sure, what are my choices?

Wife: Yes and no.
**********

Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office.Why?

Husband: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.

Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?

Husband: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problemcan there be greater than this one?"
**********


Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries,troubles andlighten your burden.

Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries ortroubles.

Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.
**********


Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me togive up my seat to a lady.

Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.

Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.
**********


A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if myfather hadn't left me a fortune?""

Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU the FORTUNE"
**********

Father to son after exam: "let me see your report card."

Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."
**********

Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?"

Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."

Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?"

Millionaire: "A Billionaire"
**********


Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.

The guy replies: Thanks for the warning. hahahahaha
**********

A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me my prettyface or my sexy body?"

He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of humor.
***********


Breathe Easy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Very refreshing! Came across this well...Worth a look.

At age 4 success is . . . not peeing in your pants.
At age 12 success is . . . having friends.
At age 17 success is . . . having a drivers license.
At age 35 success is . . . having money.
At age 50 success is . . . having money.
At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers license.
At age 75 success is . . . having friends.
At age 80 success is . . . not peeing in your pants.

Its me Adom

dScR?Be said...

THANKS FOR VISITING ENIGMA!
I was gettin scared at first.. i was like "gosh, i hope he likes marriage" most of the jokes seemed anti-marriage... lol, nhooo, please visit again!
Thanks and God bless

Anonymous said...

Here we go again!
another man who hates women.

Anonymous said...

This is very funny; this is the second time I have been on this blog. And it’s nice to know that not only can you write but you have a sense of humour

Anonymous said...

lol, funny ...